Monday, November 06, 2006

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE

Okay, here's the deal, kids. We're gonna post on this topic if it kills us. You have until Monday of next week, and then we're moving on. Let's consider this the Save Toon Club marathon.

If we don't have eight posts by the end of the week, I'm going to kill a baby seal. Don't believe me? Well, post a drawing and find out!

Thank you so much for all the work you did in October, and I continue to appreciate your support, but I think we're at a crucial cross roads for Toon Club... Let's keep it alive!

There are some incredibly cool new features coming to Toon Club if we make it to December, including the ability to browse by topic. And we're gonna have a contest after Thanksgiving, too! So keep those drawings coming and let's start bullying each other for not posting.

Take care, my friends.
Adrian

No comments: