Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Toon Club Changes

Well, as most of you have figured out by now, Toon Club has entered the "2.0" phase. You'll notice now that you can now look at posts by date, artist, or topic, which was the exciting new change I alluded to last month. We think this is going to be a positive move for Toon Club, and a big THANK YOU to Shane for doing the majority of the sorting work.

Sadly, it seems that no change comes without a price. It seems that our upgrade is preventing some members from posting. Oops. If you aren't able to upgrade your account to a Google account, as needed to now post here, please e-mail me and let me know. I'll reinvite you. Then, when blogger gets around to your account, you can merge them back together again. (I know this works.. I've done it myself.)

In the meantime, if you have something to post and can't, please email it to me with the text you'd like to go with it and I'll post it in your name.

Thank you for your patience, I think you'll all be happy with the new site once we work out some of these bugs.

Have a great day!

Adrian

No comments: