Saturday, March 10, 2007

Video Game Friends


This is Alida. She's a dragon hunter.
I guess she's an imaginary friend because I made her up in one of those online video game worlds. I take control of this character one or two nights a week and she interacts with other players on the internet in a game called Monster Hunter on Playstation 2.

The game has a more realistic look, but I've cartoonized it myself.





I met this other guy named YuM_TaCos in the same world. He's really high level and a nice guy; always helping me take down the big wyverns. I can almost always find him playing the game.

So I guess he's my imaginary friend, too.

YuM_TaCos... What a name.

6 comments:

Ken Chandler said...

Lovely girl, cool costume & weapon, excellent pose!! Very nicely done Peter.

B Beach said...

Hey Peter, looks great. I love the face on this character. I also love tacos, when I eat them, I usually say "yum".

Blogerts said...

Is that YuM_TaCos coming up behind her? I don't think you should hang out with him anymore. Cool weapon and sheild. I like how there's pink in there. Sylish, and deadly.

S.T. Lewis said...

This appears to be the week for putting exclamation points above heads. Apparently that's a common trait among imaginary friends. And I agree with what has been said... and that tacos are delicious.

Adrian Ropp said...

It's like I can here the electriconic sounding midi music in the background. Fun entry, Pete.

Unknown said...

hhahah your a gamer! Go dragon hunter!! Great characters!